Skip to main content




Transcripts are the record of the classes you’ve taken and your grades,  This  is one of the most important parts of your application. Your high school should send your transcript, along with a school profile, directly to the colleges you are applying to. 


Several ways to request a transcript:

  •  Through Scriborder, a current MPHS student can request a transcript to be sent directly to college (for admissions) or to be mailed or picked up.  The first three transcripts will be free of charge.  After the first three, the fee for current students is $5 and former students is $10. Transcripts for scholarships are free of charge and need to be requested through Janie Dickson in guidance. The web address for scriporder is:
  • If you are applying through the Common App website,, include your counselor's email address at the time of application and they will assist you in getting your transcript sent to these colleges.
  • Many colleges use a document service call SendEDU.  They will ask that you include your school counselor's email address and they will notify the counselor via email that you need your transcript uploaded.  You can also print out the Official Document Request and bring that by Student Services to alert your counselor to your transcript needs.
  • The College Foundation of North Carolina,, has electronic transcripts that students can send at not charge to colleges with in the state of North Carolina.


For RCCC transcripts, these courses will show on your high school transcript, but colleges will ask for a transcript from all previous colleges attended. If you will need to submit a separate RCCC transcript, please go to RCCC's website to request a college transcript: