Skip to main content
- How to Login To Student Email
How to Login To Student Email
- Your school email is through Microsoft Office 365
- Your email address is your Active Directory user name followed by @cabarrus.k12.nc.us
- Your password is your student ID
- Click Office 365 under Resources on our home page or go directly to portal.office.com - bookmark this site!
- Your username is your entire email address, ie, for Bart Simpson 123456789,
- Username firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: 123456789
- If you are unable to login, please ask your teacher to enter a work order that includes your name and student ID.
- When logging into Office 365 at home, you will be asked for your password.
- Want to setup email on your phone? Here's how.
- OneDrive is online storage for your files
- Each CCS user has 1 Terabyte of storage space
- You are able to share any file in your OneDrive with other users
- You cannot upload folders or empty files to OneDrive
- Each student gets 5 FREE licenses of the full version of Microsoft Office to install on personal devices
- Login to Office 365 on your personal computer and click to Install Office
- A full version of Microsoft Office is already available on every school computer